Download Torrent for RAW Power 3.3.4 - Software for macOS
Description for RAW Power 3.3.4
RAW Power 3.3.4 MAS macOS
RAW Power® has the best Finder, Photos and iCloud integration of any non-Apple photo app, plus advanced RAW editing, ratings and more.
RAW Power is three tools in one:
- A fast, non-destructive image editor app. No need to import – RAW Power can quickly browse any folder on your disk.
- An Apple Photos library app. It is also compatible with iCloud Photos, so any Photos library changes you make sync to your other Macs and iOS devices.
- A Photos editing extension.
Any way you use it, you get the same impressive editing features. With either app mode, you can rate, flag, and filter too.
RAW Power is great with JPEGs, with powerful adjustments absent from Apple’s Photos (such as LUTs, Depth Effect and Chromatic Aberration)
If you loved Aperture’s advanced RAW processing, you’ll feel at home with RAW Power. Adjustments like Boost, previously only available in Aperture, help you improve your images in ways that simply can’t be done in any other application.
- ADVANCED RAW: Unlock the power of Apple’s RAW engine (previously only in Aperture). Unique adjustments improve photos in ways impossible in any other app.
- ORGANIZE: RAW Power can organize and manage your Photos Library (requires Catalina). Fully compatible with iCloud Photo Library, so library changes are synced.
- FINDER SUPPORT: RAW Power is a fast, standalone image editor with the same excellent non-destructive, RAW processing.
- RATE & FILTER: Filter by file type, rating, flag, and edit state. Ratings and flags sync over iCloud Photos!
- EDIT CROSS-PLATFORM: Start on one device and continue on another using RAW Power 3 for iOS (separate purchase). RAW Power is also a Photos editing extension with all the same adjustments.
- BATCH PROCESSING: Apply presets, paste adjustments, and export images. Apply Auto Enhance or Auto White Balance to many images at once.
ORGANIZATION AND DISPLAY
- Zoom up to 800% for extremely precise adjustments.
- Create Photo library albums, delete images, and arrange images in albums.
- View metadata such as file name, shot information, flash status, and location with map.
- Browse folders on your disk or albums in your library, pick favorite folders
- Multiple Windows / Tabs to view different parts of your disk or library at once
- Open and edit multiple files at once
- Thumbnail Grid with badges for edit state, file type, rating, and flags
- Filter by file type, edit state, rating, flags and tags
- Export with control over size, format, profile, and name
- Apply Presets, Paste Adjustments, Export, and more with Batch Processing in the background
- Compatible with hundreds of cameras, including iPhone RAW. (see https://support.apple.com/en-jo/HT210191). Fuji Compressed RAW is not supported. Supports most DNGs.
- Unparalleled highlight recovery. Real-time control of Apple’s RAW, including Noise Reduction, Black Point, Gamut Mapping and more
- Auto Enhance, Auto White Balance, Auto Levels and Auto Curves
- Histogram with Clipping Indicators and Hot Pixels Overlay
- LUTs (Look up tables) with built-in looks and film simulations. Add your own!
- Crop and Straighten, Rotate and Flip, White Balance with sampler and auto
- Highlights, Shadows, Vibrancy, Local Contrast and incredible Lighten and Darken sliders
- Curves and Levels. Curves has Linear and Lab modes, and samplers
- Depth Effect to enhance photos shot with the dual camera system
- Chromatic Aberration to correct lens artifacts, Perspective, Black & White, Vignette with adjustable center point
- Metal-based image processing engine for better performance. High-precision, deep color imaging.
- Fully non-destructive editing, with all changes stored in sidecars
- All sliders are real-time and GPU accelerated
- Customizable Presets and Copy / Paste of adjustments
- Camera Presets let you create a starting point for each camera model
- *NEW* (macOS 11) Extended RAW Support for compressed Fujifilm RAWs, Go Pro, Olympus and many others. https://www.gentlemencoders.com/extended-raw/index.html
- *NEW* Split Toning and Tint.
- *NEW* Manual Lens Correction: Distortion, Devignette with semi-automatic mode.
- *NEW* Purple and Green Fringe Removal.
- *NEW* Export to Photo Library with Album Picker.
- Hide LUTs by picking the folder in the popup.
- Completely reworked Fujifilm simulations, developed in conjunction with Fujifilm shooters!
- All Adjustments are visible by default. You can remove them from view by using the “…” menu in each adjustment.
- Significant quality improvements to the HSL adjustment.
- Fix issues when zooming.
- Fix excessive memory when browsing Photos Library
- Added ability to filter for videos or photos.
- Bug fixes throughout the app.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor