Download Torrent for Sketch 75 - Software for macOS
Category:Graphics & Design
Files:Sketch_75__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [71.53 MB]
Description for Sketch 75
Sketch 75 macOS
Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn’t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
- You can now quickly access the new Document Settings window with the keyboard shortcut ⌘ ⇧ ,
- You can now lock or unlock the ratio of Slice layers from the Inspector.
- You can now easily share a link to your prototype right from the Mac app for documents that live in your Workspace.
- Hiding Hotspot and Slice Layers from your designs is only possible via the View menu now. You can no longer do this using the Layer List toggles.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when inserting Symbols containing programatically edited Text Styles which were missing certain properties.
- Fixes a bug where a text layer could sometimes cause an Artboard’s background color to appear across more of the Canvas.
- Fixes a security vulnerability related to external library feeds.
- Fixes a bug that stopped Library updates from appearing as a notification in your document if you had previously undone a sync to apply those updates.
- Fixes a bug where changing the Symbol Source contents would not refresh the Instance’s overrides Inspector in some cases.
- Fixes a bug that stopped nested Symbol Instances that used Overrides with Shared Styles from updating on the Canvas if you made edits to the Shared Style that they used.
- Fixes a bug that caused values for shadows to change unexpectedly if you reordered them in the Inspector.
- The File > Add as Library item will now only be enabled if you have saved your document first, whether that’s in your Workspace or locally.
- Fixes a bug that stopped the color picker from working correctly if you had hidden the Inspector.
- Fixes a bug that meant icons in the Layer List were difficult to see or invisible if you used Dark Mode with the Graphite macOS accent color.
- Fixes a bug that stopped the Inspector from updating to accurately reflect the correct values as you drew polygons or stars.
- Fixes a bug where an inner shadow with spread could render inaccurately for paths with small details, such as text.
- We’ve improved performance and responsiveness of documents that contain layers with large shadows.
- Fixes a bug that caused fills for layers with rounded corners to be visible beyond the edge of an inner shadow.
- Fixes a bug that cleared any fill previews and field values when you disabled fills or styles in the Inspector.
- Fixes a bug that caused the File > Sync Library Components… process to run slowly. So long slowness, serious speedy syncing is here!
- Fixes a bug where the default Artboard presets had the wrong screen size listed for the iPhone SE.
- Fixes a bug where guides you added to the Canvas would not appear if you had hidden rulers in another open document.
- Fixes a bug where layers with Tints would appear lighter than expected if you exported them in SVG format.
- Fixes a bug that stopped blending modes from having any effect when you applied them to shadows on Text layers.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.4 or later 64 bit