Download Torrent for TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.59 - Software for macOS
Files:TG_Pro_2.59__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [12.6 MB]
Description for TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.59
TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.59 macOS
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it’s a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Fan preferences pane is now vertically resizable so it’s easier to view multiple rules at once.
- Fan diagnostics will now show a specific error message if a fan is at 0 RPM when it shouldn’t be (ex: it has no power).
- Added Thunderbolt and Ethernet temperatures to most 27″ iMac models.
- GPU slot name is now shown if it’s available for Mac Pro models.
- Made it clearer for the 27″ iMac models that the two logic board sensors labelled “Center Right Edge” are both actually in that location.
- Issue where an incorrect temperature is no longer shown for Mac Pro systems with a Radeon Pro W6800X Duo card.
- Issue where a 1×1 white pixel would appear in the bottom left of the screen after using the drop down menu.
- Issue where the override system symbol would be cutoff in the menubar if only the app icon was displayed.
- Issue where the GPU die naming suffix may not have been sequential for some Mac Pro setups.
- Issue where the email support text was off-center in some dialogs.
- Issue where one of the images in the click here popover wasn’t displaying correctly in dark mode.
- Issue where the trial over text wasn’t visible in the menubar in dark mode.
- Updated the Paddle licensing framework for improved macOS 12 Monterey support.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.3 or later, 64-bit processor