Download Torrent for Things 3.14.4 - Software for macOS
Files:Things3_3.14.4_MAS__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [36.69 MB]
Description for Things 3.14.4
Things 3.14.4 MAS Multilingual macOS
Things is a task management solution that helps to organize your tasks in an elegant and intuitive way. Things combines powerful features with simplicity through the use of tags and its intelligent filter bar. A Leopard style source list allows for quick and easy focusing. Together with a beautiful user interface, Things aims at the seemingly impossible: making task management both easy and fun.
Our screencast is a great introduction.
- The big picture. A Leopard-style source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of To-Dos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offers convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it’s multiple tags, dates or notes, To-Do items display their information on an as needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won’t lock you in. Things will use an open XML file format to store your data. (Not yet activated.)
- Things even supports GTD, so if you’re familiar and comfortable with GTD concepts, you’ll feel right at home.
THINGS 3.14 – Re*mark*able Notes
This update is all about the *notes* inside your to-dos – and it’s a big one! Four great new features go hand in hand to elevate the note-taking experience to a whole new level:
- Bullet Lists
- Markdown (!)
- Find & Replace
- Things Cloud “Fractus”
We can’t wait for you to try it out – we think you’re going to love it!
Things now has support for writing great-looking bullet lists in your notes, and it couldn’t be easier to use. Simply type “-” followed by some text. You can also use other bullet characters like *, +, or •
As you’d expect, text that wraps to a new line is neatly indented for better readability. Editing is smart, too. When you hit Return, a new bullet is inserted. Return again escapes the list. And copy/paste automatically removes accidental “double bullets”.
You can also nest lists! Simply insert a few spaces before bullets to indent them, or use our new keyboard shortcuts: Cmd-[ and Cmd-]
As many of you requested, you can now use Markdown to structure and style your notes!
If you already know Markdown, go ahead and try it out. Things detects a wide range of commonly-used syntax and renders it in a unique blend of proportional and fixed-width fonts. It looks and feels great!
If you don’t know Markdown, here’s how it works. To emphasize a word, surround it with asterisks, like so: *emphasized*. Things will detect this and render the word in italics. If you remove the asterisks, it goes back to normal again. Here are a few more examples:
- Use two asterisks to make text **bold**.
- Use colons to ::highlight:: text.
- Insert “#” at the beginning of a line to make a heading (# My Heading).
So your notes are still plain text, like before. There are just some special characters that make the text appear in a different style. It’s a bit quirky, yes, but after using it for a while we think you’ll enjoy how easy it is to style text while you write. Give it a try!
As you’d expect, we’ve also added some great keyboard shortcuts. Find them in Edit > Markdown.
To learn more, check out the Markdown Guide on our website.
FIND TEXT IN NOTES
Things already had great full-text search across all your lists, but now you can find text just within the current note. Try it out: open a to-do and hit Shift-Cmd-F. There’s also a replace function if you need it.
THINGS CLOUD “FRACTUS”
Many of you are already taking long notes in Things and there’s no doubt this update will encourage this even more. We wanted to make sure Things Cloud is up to the task.
Introducing Things Cloud “Fractus” – our smart new method for syncing notes. Before, even a tiny change would require the *entire* note to be synced again across all your devices. But now, only the small edits themselves are transferred. This drastically improves the speed and efficiency of the sync and allows for smarter resolution of conflicts.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor