Download Torrent for Integrity Plus 10.4.3 - Software for macOS
Files:Integrity_plus_10.4.3__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [6.71 MB]
Description for Integrity Plus 10.4.3
Integrity Plus 10.4.3 macOS
Integrity Plus fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. It generates a sitemap in xml and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
Version 6 is faster and leaner. It also separates the engine from the UI so that the engine can be made available to other developers.
- Scans your site for broken links – as fast and accurate as Integrity
- All the features of the free Integrity
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in xml, dot and csv
- Good xml sitemap options, optionally include images and pdfs, add rules for setting update frequency and priority, or edit these manually
- Search your data
- Archive the pages while scanning with the option to convert them to a browsable archive
- OS X native, retina screen compatible and OS X 10.12 Sierra tested and supported
- Important update for users of 10.4.1. fixes issue with the link inspector, not visiting / highlighting / locating the correct / selected page
- Fixes issue where multiple sections would prevent proper parsing of some of the information in the head and could lead to incorrect warnings of missing title or missing description
- Very minor tweaks to the server request header fields which are sent with every request
- If image url is empty, alt text warning says “empty” for image url rather than being blank
- NB Integrity and Scrutiny support pages with multiple head sections (with warning), no head tags, no head or body tags.
- Minor correction with one of the warnings – p within heading – the warning said that p can only contain inline content (which is true) but in this case it should have said heading tags can only contain inline content.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later