Download Torrent for Sketch 77 - Software for macOS
Category:Graphics & Design
Files:Sketch_77__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [67.19 MB]
Description for Sketch 77
Sketch 77 macOS
Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn’t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
- We’ve added new Artboard presets for the new Apple products.
- When you export a document we’ll show you a little bar at the bottom of the Canvas so you can jump right to where your download is in your computer. This bar now disappears after 10 seconds and we’ll never show more than one.
- Did you know you can use math in most text fields in Sketch? In this update, we’ve added support for exponents (aka powers) with the ^ sign.
- We’ve improved the way Linked Data applies to nested Symbols so that you no longer have to closely mimic the layer hierarchy in your JSON file.
- Fixes a bug that could leave rendering artefacts on the Canvas when dragging layers with open paths.
- Fixes a bug that could cause complex Workspace documents become unresponsive if Assistants were enabled for auto-checking while editing.
- Fixes a bug that could cause background blur not to render with a reduced opacity.
- Fixes a bug that could make a group of rotated layers not render correctly.
- Fixes a bug that would update Symbols in a document when inserting out-of-sync components with nested Symbols.
- Fixes a bug where layers using background blur and a custom blend mode would render differently from earlier versions of Sketch.
- When flattening layers to bitmaps we now keep their original name.
- Fixes a bug where export previews for vector formats could render blurry when dragging them out.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the selected override to lose focus after editing.
- Fixes a bug that could show blank previews of Symbols in the Insert Window for Symbols in a Workspace document.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the Mac app to freeze when dragging a large image into a layer’s fill.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.4 or later 64 bit