Download Torrent for Swinsian 3.0 Preview 1 - Software for macOS
Files:Swinsian_3.0_Preview_1__HCiSO_Torrentmac.net.dmg [14.97 MB]
Description for Swinsian 3.0 Preview 1
Swinsian 3.0 Preview 1 macOS
Swinsian is a sophisticated music player for Mac OS X with wide format support, folder watching and advanced tag editing and designed to be responsive even with the largest libraries.
- Folder watching
- iTunes library importing
- Album art fetching
- Global keyboard shortcuts
- OS X and Growl Notifications
- Duplicate track finder
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Separate playlist windows
- Regex search
- Find and replace tag editing, with regex support
- Smart playlists
- Library stats
- Playback over AirPlay
- Automatic Podcast downloading
- Applescript control
- Supports Flac, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, WAV, Opus, AC3, AIFF, MusePack, and APE.
- Gapless playback
- Automatic changing of device sample rate
- Support for cue files and embedded cue information
Version 3.0 Preview 1
Note: This is a beta release.
- Fixes crash when playing tracks with ReplayGain support enabled.
- Adds support for additional fields (Movement, Movement Name, Work, Barcode, Lyricist and Original Release Date)
- Adds support for per track volume settings.
- Adds support for replaygain tags.
- Adds support for custom per track start and stop times.
Adds support for sorting tags.
- Adds the ability to show file paths in the browser.
- Adds the ability to show up to 6 columns in the browser.
- New playback queue interface.
- Support for dark mode.
- Adds some built in equalizer presets.
- Adds support for importing EQF equalizer files.
- Adds the ability to copy music files when exporting playlists.
- Adds the ability to export the lirbary as an iTunes-style XML file.
- Allows using membership of other smart playlists as a rule in smart playlists.
- Gives more control over how Swinsian changes the audio device settings to match the current track.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor