Download Torrent for Things 3.15.6 - Software for macOS
Files:Things3_3.15.6_MAS__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [34.87 MB]
Description for Things 3.15.6
Things 3.15.6 MAS Multilingual macOS
Things is a task management solution that helps to organize your tasks in an elegant and intuitive way. Things combines powerful features with simplicity through the use of tags and its intelligent filter bar. A Leopard style source list allows for quick and easy focusing. Together with a beautiful user interface, Things aims at the seemingly impossible: making task management both easy and fun.
Our screencast is a great introduction.
- The big picture. A Leopard-style source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of To-Dos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offers convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it’s multiple tags, dates or notes, To-Do items display their information on an as needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won’t lock you in. Things will use an open XML file format to store your data. (Not yet activated.)
- Things even supports GTD, so if you’re familiar and comfortable with GTD concepts, you’ll feel right at home.
- Improved behavior of the Clear button in When popover; it now behaves the same as Cmd+R does on the keyboard.
- Improved handling of start date adjustments via keyboard shortcut when a deadline date is also present.
- Restored the ability to drag an active project onto a contact list in the sidebar.
- Fixed some bugs with detecting Markdown highlights that encapsulated URLs.
- Fixed a bug with the visual alignment of dates in Upcoming.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect month ranges could be shown in Upcoming.
- Fixed a bug where to-dos added via Quick Entry would not land at the top of the Inbox.
- Fixed a bug where inactive projects would be reactivated when dragged onto Areas in the sidebar.
- Fixed a bug where the selection state would be lost if a selected item was removed from the Tomorrow list.
- Fixed a bug where the tag filter bar could become inaccessible after removing tags from to-dos in a filtered view.
- Fixed a bug in the Deadlines list where the year of a to-do’s deadline would be shown even in a section that already showed the year.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when dragging Repeating To-Dos into the sidebar.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to copy a tag while editing it.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to share a project while editing it.
- Fixed a sporadic crash that could occur when updating certain menus.
- Improved model performance.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor