Download Torrent for Things 3.15.7 - Software for macOS
Files:Things3_3.15.7_MAS__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [28.79 MB]
Description for Things 3.15.7
Things 3.15.7 MAS Multilingual macOS
Things is a task management solution that helps to organize your tasks in an elegant and intuitive way. Things combines powerful features with simplicity through the use of tags and its intelligent filter bar. A Leopard style source list allows for quick and easy focusing. Together with a beautiful user interface, Things aims at the seemingly impossible: making task management both easy and fun.
Our screencast is a great introduction.
- The big picture. A Leopard-style source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of To-Dos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offers convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it’s multiple tags, dates or notes, To-Do items display their information on an as needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won’t lock you in. Things will use an open XML file format to store your data. (Not yet activated.)
- Things even supports GTD, so if you’re familiar and comfortable with GTD concepts, you’ll feel right at home.
- The Clear button will now show in the When popover for mixed selections.
- The Enter key on extended keyboard layouts will now match the behavior of the Return key.
- Improved selection behavior when bumping the start date of a multi-selected group of to-dos into the past via Ctrl+[ in Today.
- Improved selection behavior when marking a multi-selected group of to-dos with yellow “new in Today” dots as Today via Cmd+T to remove the dots.
- Various smaller improvements for selection handling.
- Various improvements and bug fixes for tags & filtering.
- Restored the correct sort-order for items in the Trash: most recently deleted items appear at the top.
- Fixed a bug where setting a reminder on a to-do in Today could unintentionally cause it to appear in This Evening if it was in This Evening on a prior day.
- Fixed a bug where it could be impossible to set a reminder on a to-do that appeared in Today because of a deadline and still has its yellow “new in Today” dot.
- Fixed a bug where the interface wouldn’t update after dimissing a context menu that had been opened via Control+click.
- Fixed a bug with the handling of Repeating Projects that were dragged onto areas in the sidebar.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the to-do count from being hidden for empty projects in the Logbook.
- Fixed some issues with the ordering of active projects in Someday.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when invoking the Share option from an area’s ••• menu.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor