Download Torrent for Audiobook Builder 2.2.1 - Software for macOS
Files:Audiobook_Builder_2.2.1_MAS__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [23.31 MB]
Description for Audiobook Builder 2.2.1
Audiobook Builder 2.2.1 MAS Multilingual macOS
Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn your audio CDs, MP3s, M4As, and other audio files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunes® instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
- Audio file joining: Already ripped your CDs? There’s no need to suffer through it again.
- Enhanced chapter stops: Custom artwork you specify will appear in iTunes and on iPods with a color display.
- Adjustable quality settings: Start with the included presets, but feel free to customize each project’s audio settings to suit your personal taste.
- iTunes integration: Drag and drop straight from iTunes to your Audiobook Builder projects. Audiobook Builder can also send its output directly to a special playlist in iTunes.
- Quite a memory: Each Audiobook Builder project’s audio data is contained in the project document file, so you are free to start a project now, take a break and return to finish your project later. You can even move projects between Macs, if necessary.
- Ready for macOS 12 Monterey.
- Improves build times by up to 20%, depending on disk performance, and writes significantly less to disk in the process, saving wear and tear.
- Year, or ‘©day’, metadata is now encoded as a full date, giving players that can show the month and day more to work with. Click the More… button in Cover and look for the new Date option.
- Elements in the Rename window’s custom format field no longer shift upward several points on macOS 12 Monterey.
- Prevents a potential crash when creating a new document.
- Enhances Chapter artwork with better compression quality and brings a subtle fix in how dimensions are calculated so colors won’t distort on occasion.
- Cover artwork also benefits from better compression quality.
- We accidentally disabled that sound of triumph (or the custom sound you might’ve set in Preferences) you’d hear as a build finished a couple of minor updates ago. That sound is back, folks.
- Prevents a crash when adding files but canceling before all of the files could be scanned for their duration.
- No longer encodes “long description”, or ‘ldes’, metadata and no longer trims the regular description metadata, or ‘desc’, to 255 characters.
- Includes minor user interface enhancements and adjustments.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit