Download Torrent for Scrutiny 9.8.3 - Software for macOS
Files:Scrutiny_9_9.8.3__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [11.15 MB]
Description for Scrutiny 9.8.3
Scrutiny 9.8.3 – Web optimization tool suite
Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools including link checking, SEO checks, Sitemap generation, page load speed test, html validation. Version 9 is a major update and includes these new features.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML sitemap generation, optionally include images / PDF pages
- Insecure / mixed content reporting
- Page-load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL’s as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or AppleScript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
A number of fixes and enhancements related to the padlock in browser address bars. Different browsers have different criteria for displaying the padlock for a secure site.
The insecure content report will now include:
- Insecure urls found in certain meta tags, such as open graph or Twitter cards.
- Insecure images, whether hosted externally or not
- Insecure form action urls, even if the ‘check form action’ is switched off.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Adds option to search certain meta tags for urls. Those urls will be link-checked and also checked to see whether they count as insecure / mixed content. The meta tags in question are meta name=, meta itemprop= and meta property=. This includes social media tags such as meta property=og:image
- Now correctly checks externally-hosted images to see whether they count as insecure / mixed content.
- Fixes some image urls that appear on css not being reported when in single page mode.
- Tidies up image alt text appearing as “[alt:][alt:]” (ie the alt text indicator duplicated)
- Form action urls are now always collected and reported so that they can be checked to see whether they count as insecure / mixed content. They will be link-checked or not depending on the ‘Check form actions’ option.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later