Download Torrent for Native Instruments Maschine 2 v2.11.0 - Software for macOS
Files:Native_Instruments_Maschine_2_v2.11.0_MacOS_Torrentmac.net.zip [245 MB]
Description for Native Instruments Maschine 2 v2.11.0
Native Instruments Maschine 2 v2.11.0 MacOS-iND
MASCHINE is the groundbreaking groove production system for tactile, creative beatmaking with an acclaimed sound library. Create and perform fast with MASCHINE – the groundbreaking groove production studio combining the power and flexibility of software with the tactile immediacy of hardware.
Its pattern-based sequencer, high-performance sampler, incredible suite of pro studio instruments and effects, exemplary drum synths, and acclaimed sound library deliver a complete system for fast, professional groove production. MASCHINE provides intuitive, tactile control for composing, sampling, slicing, performing, and more. Multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick the beat.
- ADDED Asynchronous background scanning for content products
- Scanning of content (Kontakt and Reaktor libraries, Expansions, Presets and Samples) now occurs in the background, allowing MASCHINE to be used immediately when launched (note: VST and AU scanning still requires a re-start and presents a scan dialogue).
- CHANGED In the Song View, the default for the loop state was changed from “on” to
- IMPROVED MIKRO MK3, A-Series & M32 connectivity and detection on AMD-Ryzen based systems
- Requires MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 Firmware 0.5.2, A-Series Firmware 0.4.0 and M32 Firmware 0.4.5, now available for download.
- IMPROVED Minor aesthetic changes to the info bar on the hardware color displays
- FIXED Sampling mode not working as expected
- FIXED Using MASCHINE as a plug-in with missing content creates a grey rectangle when loading a project in a host application
- FIXED Files with “#” in the name can’t be dragged and dropped
- FIXED Incorrect behaviour of ERASE + PAD if the Pattern start is not 1:1:1
- FIXED Copy / Paste not working as expected if the Pattern start is not 1:1:1
- FIXED Piano Roll and note Length combinations on JAM causing the controller to become unresponsive
- FIXED Mod Pack VST freezes Application
- FIXED An issue where notes were placed at the 1:1:1 marker when having “Quantize” enabled and using Auto-Growing Patterns
- FIXED An issue where the internal compressor of MASCHINE showed an unusual meter behaviour
- FIXED An issue where the waveform color in the Sampling tab was not updated correctly when changing the color of a Sound