Download Torrent for Microsoft Excel 2019 VL 16.46 - Software for macOS
Description for Microsoft Excel 2019 VL 16.46
Microsoft Excel 2019 VL 16.46 Multilingual
Microsoft Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit and share your files with others quickly and easily. It also lets you view and edit workbooks attached to email messages. Work in accounting, auditing, finance or other fields, with anyone, anywhere, with confidence. With Excel, your Office moves with you and can implement the most complex formulas, with amazing features.
- Unmistakably Office, designed for Mac – MacBook Pro Touch Bar is fully supported by Microsoft Excel. If you type an equals sign into a cell, Excel will immediately pull up the most recently used functions in the Touch Bar. Go easy on your eyes with Dark Mode. Excel makes it easier to view your spreadsheets in low-light environments by supporting Dark Mode for macOS Mojave
- Create, calculate and analyse with confidence – jump-start your budget, task list, accounting or financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates. Use familiar formulas to run calculations and analyse your data. Rich features and formatting options make your workbook easier to read and use. All spreadsheet features, formats and formulas operate the same way – whatever device you use.
- Get a better picture of your data – new charts and graphs help you present your data in compelling ways, with formatting, sparklines and tables to better understand your data. Easily create forecasts with just a click to predict trends
- Turn data into insights – enhanced by intelligence, Excel learns your patterns, organising your data to save you time. Create spreadsheets with ease from templates or on your own and perform calculations with modern formulas
- Work better together – share your workbook with others and always work on the latest version for real-time collaboration to help get work done faster. With Office 365, work within an Excel file from mobile, desktop and web.
- Sensitivity label audit logging: When users apply, change, or remove sensitivity labels on their documents and emails, that information is now made available to administrators in the Microsoft 365 audit logs.
- SQL ODBC support for Apple ARM: The built-in SQL Server ODBC data connection provider will now support the new Apple Silicon devices as well as the TLS v1.2 communication protocol.
- Government customers can apply sensitivity labels to your documents and emails: Sensitivity labeling features are now available for customers in the GCC and GCC-H environments
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor