Download Torrent for Time Sink 2.2.1 - Software for macOS
Files:Time_Sink_2.2.1__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [12.74 MB]
Description for Time Sink 2.2.1
Time Sink 2.2.1 macOS
Time Sink watches how you use your Mac, recording the time spent in each window and program — whether that be foreground or background time. You can view and export reports, exclude apps and windows, and group related tasks together into one pool, which is then tracked as a single object. Can be run as a normal application, or a menu-bar-only program.
Automatic time tracking
Time Sink tracks the time you spend in macOS apps—and their associated windows—as you use your Mac. It does this automatically, so you can work without thinking about time tracking.
Pool your efforts
To help you track related activities, Time Sink uses Pools, which are simply collections of related windows. Creating a Pool is as simple as dragging and dropping a window (or app) from the Apps section styleof the Time Sink window to the Pools section.
Track non-Mac activities
What about time spent not on your Mac, like a call from a customer?
Just start an ad hoc timer to track that time. When finished, Time Sink will add the timer’s name and duration to the chosen pool. Time Sink can also automatically create ad hoc timers based on when you become idle and start working again.
- Use ad-hoc timers to track non-Mac activities.
- Timers now pause automatically when the display sleeps.
- Easily pause and resume tracking of your activities.
- Choose time frame for Reports via simple pop-up menu.
- Open exported reports in Time Sink to look at historical data.
- User-definable time for “start of day.”
- View time usage as percentages instead of hours/minutes.
- Use window title filters to merge windows from apps that include always-changing info, like zoom level.
- Choose the original appearance theme, or one of two new themes.
- The App Store version of Time Sink is sandboxed.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor