Download Torrent for Alarm Clock Pro 13.0.3 - Software for macOS
Files:Alarm_Clock_Pro_13.0.3__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [42.04 MB]
Description for Alarm Clock Pro 13.0.3
Alarm Clock Pro 13.0.3 macOS
Alarm Clock Pro isn’t just an ordinary alarm clock. Use it to wake you up in the morning, send and compose e-mails, remind you of appointments, randomize the iTunes selection, control an internet radio station, and even time your baking!
Wake up to the serenity of your musical selection. Put to rest the goofy retro beeps and buzzing of a bedside alarm clock or cell phone. Use Alarm Clock Pro when waking up, as a reminder to take medications, or keep social appointments. At work, schedule follow up appointments with clients, set break reminders, run the office radio, set project timers, or discreetly monitor employee workspaces.
- iTunes Enhanced – Connect directly with iTunes to play a specific playlist or the entire library! Shuffle or play songs in sequence.
- On-Screen Notifications – Display passive onscreen notifications that serve as great reminders!
- Built-in Jingles – Select from one of numerous professionally designed custom ringtones, or import an alternative!
- Stopwatches and Timers – Kitchen-style timers as well as an unlimited number of stop watches.
- Web Radio Ready – Stream music live from a favourite web radio station for the freshest music selection every day!
- Wake from Sleep – Never have to leave your computer on! Automatically wakes your Mac from sleep or turns it on as needed.
Upgrade Notes: This upgrade is free for users owning an active subscription or a non-subscription “lifetime license.” No action is required other than downloading the new version from our web site and unlocking as normal with an e-mail address. For all other users, orders for the current version can be purchased on our web site.
- Enhancement: Interface improvements for macOS Big Sur.
- Bug Fix: Fixed crash on launch if OS used same hot key we wanted to use.
- Bug Fix: Crash on opening prefs window on Windows.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64bit