Download Torrent for Deflection 5.11.0 - Software for macOS
Files:Deflection_5.11.0_MAS__HCiSO_Torrentmac.net.dmg [17.41 MB]
Description for Deflection 5.11.0
Deflection 5.11.0 MAS macOS
Deflection is the most interactive, fast, and precise app available for structural beam analysis. Design visually and obtain engineering results, graphs, and equations instantaneously!
Simply place loads and supports on the beam, and see how it bends. Find a cross section in the built-in library, or define a custom shape. Deflection, internal stresses, and other useful results are automatically updated.
This software is the result of over six years of continuous development and innovation aimed at mechanical engineering, civil engineering, and structural engineering. This tool will help you apply beam elastic theory from day 1 as you are learning Mechanics of Materials, and it will be your go-to pocket reference any time in the future.
Obtain design results and diagrams in real-time.
- Shear force
- Bending moment
- Deflection distance
- Internal bending stress
- Internal shear stress
CROSS SECTION DATABASES
Specify values directly, or find common shapes and materials using the built-in databases.
- United States
- Great Britain
CROSS SECTION EDITOR
Edit built-in cross sections. Shape properties are automatically calculated.
- Moment of inertia
UNLIMITED LOADS AND SUPPORTS
Simply drag any load or support on the beam.
- Concentrated point loads
- Distributed loads
- Moment loads
- Simple supports
- Fixed supports
- Fixed hinges
- Floating Gerber hinges
- Apply beam self-weight optionally
- Automatic detection of local maxima and minima in diagrams
- Unlimited design files
- Quick-start templates
- Metric and standard measurement units
- NEW: Spring supports! Simply drag and drop a spring like any other support and then configure its spring constant directly on the beam editor or using the loads and supports panel.
- NEW: Interactive vertical diagrams to inspect internal shear and bending stresses along the entire beam (x axis) and cross section vertical axis (y axis).
- IMPROVED: Precise dragging of loads and supports should feel easier now that we improved the algorithm we use to snap them in place.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish