Download Torrent for IconFly 3.10.1 - Software for macOS
Files:IconFly_3.10.1_MAS__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [8.35 MB]
Description for IconFly 3.10.1
IconFly 3.10.1 MAS macOS
IconFly is an incredible time saver that allows you to easily create icons in many formats for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications. Moreover, IconFly allows you to create icons for Android applications as well as Web clip icons and favicons. IconFly is actively supported and consistently updated.
Supported image formats for icons creation: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF.
- Create appiconset and icons packages for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications
- Create a folder with an icon
- Set an icon on the folder
- Create Mac app icons in the following formats: iconset, ICNS
- Preview your icons before export
- Replace images separately for different sizes
- Supports app icons for iOS 7 and later (including latest iOS 12)
- Supports app icons for iPhone
- Supports app icons for iPad
- Supports app icons for Apple Watch
- Create full icons package for Android applications
- Create different types of icons for websites or web applications
- Save icons as images in the following formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
- Preview in Dock
- 6 types of roundings and 8 types of masks
IconFly allows you to create the Appiconset with all the correctly sized icons and properly formatted JSON file. You can save it directly to the Assets Catalog in your project and Appiconset is ready to use right after that without any additional changes. Appiconset created by IconFly is fully compatible with Xcode 6.0 or later.
QuickIcon is an innovative feature that allows you to create all needed icons much more quickly, just in one click.
IconFly allows you to create the following web icons:
- Web clip icons with headers
- Ordinary and Extended favicon
- Android web icons with headers and manifest
- Add a new mask for macOS icons designed especially for matching the shape of macOS icons.
- Performance and stability improvements
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor