Download Torrent for Carbon Copy Cloner 5.1.27 (6196) - Software for macOS
Files:Carbon_Copy_Cloner_126.96.36.19996_Torrentmac.net.dmg [19.88 MB]
Description for Carbon Copy Cloner 5.1.27 (6196)
Carbon Copy Cloner 5.1.27 (6196) macOS
Carbon Copy Cloner backups are better than ordinary backups. Suppose the unthinkable happens while you’re under deadline to finish a project: your Mac is unresponsive and all you hear is an ominous, repetitive clicking noise coming from its hard drive. With ordinary backups, you’d spend your day rushing out to a store to buy a new hard drive and then sit in front of your computer reinstalling the operating system and restoring data.
With Carbon Copy Cloner, your data and the operating system’s data are all preserved on a bootable volume, ready for production at a moment’s notice. When disaster strikes, simply boot from your backup and get back to using your Mac. At your convenience, replace the failed hard drive and then let CCC restore the OS, your data and your settings directly from the backup in one easy step.
Any backup application can save your stuff. A CCC bootable backup will save your productivity too!
- Compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Redesigned, one-window interface
- Edit scheduled tasks
- Menubar application
- Task history
- Simple view mode
- Chain tasks together
- Run tasks only on weekdays or weekends
- Task collision detection (prevent two tasks from writing to the same destination simultaneously)
- Choose to run backups only when connected to a power source
- Administrators authenticate only once, ever
- Customizable email notifications
- Command line application
- Visual quickstart guides
- Bootable backups
- Smart updates
- Run backups on a schedule
- Back up to locally attached volumes
- Back up to network volumes
- Clone a Recovery HD
- Household license
- Disk Center
- Archive changed and deleted items
- Tasks run automatically, even if you are not logged in
- Back up to another Mac
- Pre- and post-flight scripts
- Custom filters
- Cloning coach with timely troubleshooting advice
- Available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Bootable backups on Apple Silicon Macs running macOS Big Sur 11.3 and later
- Apple has partially resolved the issues between Apple Silicon Mac storage and its ASR replication utility, so we’re now able to offer this functionality within CCC. Note that CCC will not automatically start copying the System volume on your Apple Silicon Mac. If your backup disk does not already have an installation of Big Sur, reselect “Macintosh HD” as the source to your backup task if you would like to create a bootable backup. Or don’t do that. Instead you can continue to maintain a feature-rich, Data Only backup on these Macs, which is our primary recommendation.
- CCC still supports making bootable backups on Intel Macs running Big Sur too, that functionality has been available since 5.1.23 released in November.
- Fixed an issue in which the task filter was inaccessible when the destination is the current startup disk.
- Fixed a crasher in CCC’s User Agent while checking for updates on macOS Mojave.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later