Download Torrent for TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.56 - Software for macOS
Files:TG_Pro_2.56__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [12.21 MB]
Description for TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.56
TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.56 macOS
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it’s a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- [New] Added support for the M1 iMac (24-inch, 2021).
- [New] Added preliminary support for eGPU and Mac Pro video cards. It will now show the temperatures for supported cards as well as the active GPU. See Apple’s support page for a list of supported eGPU hardware.
- [New] Added named fans for the Mac Pro (2019).
- [New] Added better support for the MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012).
- [New] Added three new temperature sensors for the M1 Macs.
- [New] Widened the column for the sensor names so there’s a bit more space.
- [New] Fan preferences tab is now hidden on Macs without a fan.
- [New] Slightly tweaked the shape of the app icon to better match the macOS Big Sur style.
- [New] Using a darker style for the on toggle style of the link fans button.
- [Fixed] Issue where the reinstall fan helper button would always appear in the fan preferences. Now it only appears if it’s not installed or there’s a problem connecting to it.
- [Fixed] Issue where it wouldn’t always prompt to update the fan helper app if it was out-of-date.
- [Fixed] Issue where some of the memory temperature sensors were missing for the Mac Pro (Early 2008).
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.3 or later, 64-bit processor