Download Torrent for Live Home 3D Pro Edition 4.0.4 - Software for macOS
Category:Graphics & Design
Files:Live_Home_3D_Pro_4.0.4__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [439.04 MB]
Description for Live Home 3D Pro Edition 4.0.4
Live Home 3D Pro Edition 4.0.4 Multilingual macOS
Live Home 3D Pro is the most intuitive and feature packed home design app suitable for homeowners and professional designers, a successor of Live Interior 3D. Besides offering advanced home design tools, Pro edition provides superior export quality and Elevation View mode.
- Create detailed 2D floor plans.
- Beautiful real-time 3D rendering.
- Unlimited floor levels. (Pro edition only)
- A collection of in-depth video tutorials.
- Built-in Help Assistant and free, quick tech support service.
- Project Gallery with house projects and sample rooms.
- Native Support for Live Interior 3D Projects.
Floor Plan Tools
- Draw complete rooms using Room tool.
- Use Arc and Straight Wall tools for drawing walls.
- Elevation view. (Pro edition only)
- ‘Auto outline’ vector-based 2D representation for furniture.
- View real-time measurements for walls, ceilings, and floors when drawing in 2D Plan view.
- Select the necessary measurement units (inches, feet, meters, etc).
- Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
- Precise positioning thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
Real-Time 3D Environment
- Adjust the lighting, add and move objects, apply materials, and more right in 3D.
- All changes, made in 3D or 2D, are rendered in 3D in real time.
- Walk through your 3D interior.
- FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection. (Pro edition only)
- Set multiple cameras to see the house from different point of views.
- Achieve natural lighting by setting up true Geo position, daytime and overcast.
- Adjust light fixtures throughout your project to get realistic lighting scene.
- Light editor helps to add a light source to an imported objects. (Pro edition only)
- Create corner windows and complex openings using the program advanced technology.
- Level of details tool allows to optimize 3D object and speed up the project.
- Professional Shadow Map technique makes shadows look soft and natural.
3D Models and Materials
- 2,000+ furniture and other models.
- Import models seamlessly from Trimble 3D Warehouse™ (previously Google 3D Warehouse™).
- Edit furniture in SketchUp. (Pro edition only)
- 2,100+ supplied materials.
- Drag and drop any image from the Finder to apply it to any surface as custom material.
- Advanced material editor. (Pro edition only)
- Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much of the material is needed for your house renovation project.
- Import objects in SketchUp, COLLADA, KMZ, FBX, OBJ or 3DS formats by simply dragging and dropping them into your project.
- Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches, and more. (Pro edition only)
Roofs and Dormers
- Roof Assistant with 12 customizable roof templates.
- Custom shaped roofs. (Pro edition only)
- Add custom segments to fully customize your roof.
- 16 customizable dormers.
Export and Share the Result
- Share the result to Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo or YouTube.
- Export 3D views to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP (up to 16000 x 16000).
- Share 360° Panorama JPEG images (up to Ultra HD) to Facebook.
- Render a realistic video walkthrough (up to Ultra HD).
- Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
- Quickly send a copy of your project via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
- Export the entire project or selected objects to COLLADA, Trimble SketchUp™, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format.
- Export to 3DS, FBX, USDZ and OBJ formats. (Pro edition only)
- Introduced Metal-based rendering for 3D graphics.
- Revised materials receive physically based properties (roughness, metallic, normals).
- New wall type added, Сurtain walls allow creating non-structural walls.
- New project level, Site separates Ground floor level from outdoor, which is convenient for outdoor design.
- Added the ability to rotate and move the whole house or apartment on the 2D plan. Introduced the terrain editing functionality:
- Elevation Point, Elevation Line and Elevation Spline tools assist with creating a landscape identical to the one around your house.
- Added the ability to create cutouts, various pathways, and pits in the ground for swimming pools.
- Added the new Material Composer.
- Enhanced Material Editor allows the creation of realistic materials.
- Updated 2D Elevation View now displays stairs and permits their resize.
- The cloudiness property can now affect room lighting, like in the real world.
- Added support for SketchUp 2021 models.
- Added native support for Apple Silicon Macs.
- Introduced photo-realistic, offline, ray-tracing AMD-powered rendering for Intel-based macs.
- Revised and improved 3D objects.
- Reworked Sample Rooms and Houses section of the Project Gallery.
- Added new video tutorials.
- Other improvements.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor